Thursday, December 15, 2011

Update On The Debt And Holidays

Wow, seems like a long time since I have made any kind of post. You know we all start out with the best of intentions and I intended to talk more about my own debts journey but, you know how things go with intentions, right?

Holidays come up work continues, kids have activities, and a bunch of other things just kept me from posting here. To go along with what's we were going to talk about on here for myself and my own debt, it's going okay. Not great, not poorly, but okay.

You know, I did have to take one of those holiday jobs to actually get a little extra cash for the holidays, and it wasn't too bad. You know stockroom kind of stuff in the evenings, and on the weekends. Probably around 20 hours a week in total, but it did make the difference in terms of maybe another couple hundred dollars over the holiday season, which I can use to pay some bills off, or just more money for Christmas and things like that.

So how are things going with you guys? You need brilliance revelations for debts or anything like that? Any new developments? I'd love to know and to hear more about it.

Anyway? What I did want to talk about today was one thing that I do want to do when I finally get out of debt. You know something really nice and cool to go for when everything is all paid off. I'd love to have you know a really noble goal to save a bunch of money and to never have to get into debt ever again, and in fact I do have every intention on just paying cash for this, but it's something I want, and you know there's nothing wrong with that right?

Anyway, here is a picture of my baby and what she's going look like roughly. What you all think?



More later, I just wanted to post something at least before the holidays to get things rolling here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment